Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

New Year, new home.

For anyone who may be curious, the archives are still housed on myspace

"It's like this, It's like that" was taken already on the Blogger platform, so sadly I had to change the name of my blog. The new title - "Twenty Ten Thirty" - represents the new year and the age I will turn in just under 4 months. No, it's not particularly deep or insightful, but the old name wasn't either (see the Myspace posts from early Feb '08 for the "It's like this" explanation, and you'll get what I mean).

I have one resolution for the year - run 500 miles. I have a feeling I'm accomplish more than that single goal, though (lots of changes in the works). Time, patience, perseverance, and hard work will tell that story...I'm excited to see how it unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment