Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unsolved Mystery...Solved!

Whatever happened to Rice Krispies Treats Cereal? Brian gets to hear me ask that question practically every time we go grocery shopping. It is, by far, my favorite cereal of all time and today I was extra troubled by its unexplainable disappearance from store shelves. So I decided it was time to break out the big-guns and crack this case. Enter Google.

Sadly, Google search results disappointingly reported that it's been discontinued. And I'm not the only one who's bummed about it.

All of the children of the 90's are apparently saddened by the loss...

So is Ian Bishop and 294 other members on the "Bring Back Rice Krispie Treat Cereal" facebook page.

But! BUT WAIT! It turns out all of these crybabies are a bunch of SUCKERS, and Google is a big fat liar (that bitch!)

Amazon to the rescue -- only $28.99 for a 4 pack - a steal at $7.25 a box!

Aaaaaand, gotta love Michigan Classic Meijer - at a better price, 2 boxes for $6.36!

The best news of all is I don't have to order my cereal online thanks to the Kellogg's product finder!

Brian and I place a cap on Christmas shopping at $50 since the holidays are stressful enough. Something tells me it will be a very Krispies Christmas! And, I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment