Saturday, May 10, 2014

21DSD: Day 13

Not much to say about day 13, except I don't think I got enough good carbs (e.g. veggies) for energy and nutrients, since I felt a bit weak/headachy after my workout.. Plus, it's pretty obvious by the rundown that didn't eat many veggies at all today.  Tomorrow's a new day.

Here's the day 13 run down -- 

Time Went to Bed Last night: 10:30 pm.  B and I are party animals.
Time got up this morning: 9:00 am. So much sleep!   
How I felt when I woke up (excellent, good, fair, poor): Excellent
General Mood/Energy throughout the day (excellent, good, fair,  poor):  Excellent/ Excellent - it's the freakin' weekend!  Well, a little low energy and headachy after my run today, but it hasn't dampened my spirits.
Exercise (type/duration):  Ran 3 miles.  hit golf balls at the driving range.
Breakfast:  Coffee with cream, scrambled eggs with cheese, onions, peppers
Lunch:  Beans with cheese, ground beef, salsa, sour cream.
Dinner: We ordered chicken wings.  Neither of us felt like cooking.  Maybe not the most balanced meal, but fits within the parameters of the detox.  I will need to bolster my kitchen repertoire to make this way of eatin work long term.
Snack: Apple, pumpkin seeds
Water Intake: 8 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment